Speaking up for Oregon’s waters might win you a chance to stand up on them!
When you submit your #MyWaterWhy to the Oregon World Water Day map, you will be entered to win a rare Naish Javelin MC 12’6″ racing stand up paddle (SUP) board. Donated by Karen & John Wrenn, this board is super light and was previously raced by Karen three times.
Designed for riders wanting the lightest, stiffest, fastest racing technology, the Naish Javelin MC 12’6” incorporates the ultra-fast Javelin shape with Naish’s advanced monocoque racing technology. Ideal for riders up to 210 lbs/95 kg. The board comes with a travel bag for transport.
Mountain Shop Ski Rental Package
- Includes alpine or alpine touring skis
- Boots, poles and skins
- 2 nights/3 days
When you share your #MyWaterWhy with the world, you stand up for water and our future as a healthy and resilient state. Share why water matters to your life, livelihood and the world around us as we celebrate World Water Day throughout March.
- Sweepstakes closes Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 11:59pm Pacific Time
- One entry per person, no purchase necessary
- Sweepstakes only open to people age 18 and older who reside in the state of Oregon; Oregon ID required for pick-up
- (All ages are welcome to pin their #MyWaterWhy to the map, but will not be entered to win the Grand Prize unless eligible)
- One winner will be selected randomly from entries received between March 1, 2019 at 12am and March 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm PT
- (If you submitted a comment before March 1, 2019, you will need to submit a new 2019 #MyWaterWhy during the Entry Period to be eligible)
- Winners must pick up prizes at Oregon Environmental Council’s offices in Portland, Ore., by July 3, 2019
- Full sweepstakes official rules can be found here